How does the system work?, It is difficult to see if the holidaymakers have received our reply,

Anne-Christine4
Level 1
Dénia, Spain

How does the system work?, It is difficult to see if the holidaymakers have received our reply,

WhenI go in Help it doesn't help at all because the questions on the forum are less basic than mines

3 Replies 3
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

What is it that you would like help with? @Anne-Christine4 

Anne-Christine4
Level 1
Dénia, Spain

why does it keep e asking if i want to approive customer requests, and when I do nothing happens.

I have 2 guests asking the same time on a flat, and I clic on approve, although I don't want to make double booking, but give the one who wants to book, being in a position to do so.

@Anne-Christine4 First, are those requests or inquiries? Because there is a difference. When you pre-approve an inquiry the guest has 24h to book but he doesn't have to. If you approve a request the guest books so the dates on your calendar are blocked for other guests. I am guessing the two you approved were inquires but neither of the guests have booked yet and they might not book at all. When you pre-approve an inquiry don't block the dates, keep them available. You are a new host so maybe try spending some time readin on the Airbnb web site, it has a lot of informative content.