How to get a Full Calendar?

Sade40
Level 2
Atlanta, GA

How to get a Full Calendar?

Hey guys I’m a New Host and my first guest checked out today, after a weeks stay. I have two more bookings coming over the next two weeks. However, I still have open availability at the end of the month. What can I do to fill these dates and attract more guest?? I really need advice.

4 Replies 4
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Sade40 

You have a most dates in july not booked.

You do not have reviews (yet), some potential guests will hesitate to book because if that.

New hosts useally  have the introduction offer active, but it is not on your listing.

But in the calender you useally find other promotions to activate.

It is also a matter of time to get more bookings, having great performance and reviews wil help.

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Sade40 Its really very simple too get more bookings. Drop your price. You will get

high occupancy

low quality guests

lots of grief

potential for damage

My advice is stay calm, build your reviews and stay safe. 

Emilia42
Level 10
Orono, ME

@Sade40 Be patient. As you get more bookings and good reviews your listing will appeal to more people. Personally, I would be hesitant to book a new listing with no reviews. 

Also, you'll want to go through your listing description and fine-tune it. Currently, it looks like there are no bedrooms and only couches. Make sure everything is as accurate as can be. Good luck! 

Screen Shot 2021-07-05 at 2.54.22 PM.png

Sade40
Level 2
Atlanta, GA

Thank you guys so much @Emilia42 I did edit that part of the listing.

@Mike-And-Jane0 that’s exactly what I was thinking I didn’t want to lower the price because I am aware of the risks.

@Emiel1 thank you I will remain patient and keep a great performance rate.