How to reach Airbnb team

Answered!
Hassan144
Level 1
Vienna, VA

How to reach Airbnb team

Hello,

My reservation is confirmed/paid.

I just called the owner and confirmed that the house is already booked for someone else. He's blaming Airbnb IT/System and asked me to call Airbnb or my credit card to help. [The house is still available on Airbnb!!!]

I can't cancel the booking + The host is refusing to deal with Airbnb + The chat team is refusing to help and keep ending the chat!

Sincerely,

1 Best Answer
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

Not sure why you don't have this contact information on your reservation, but here is the US number:  855 424 7262

While the host should contact Air BNB to avoid a penalty for double booking a date, but that is not your problem.  You just want to get a refund and get help with another reservation.  If it was a glitch in the Air BNB system, make sure you get some compensation for a new reservation, 15% is common.  Good luck.

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

Not sure why you don't have this contact information on your reservation, but here is the US number:  855 424 7262

While the host should contact Air BNB to avoid a penalty for double booking a date, but that is not your problem.  You just want to get a refund and get help with another reservation.  If it was a glitch in the Air BNB system, make sure you get some compensation for a new reservation, 15% is common.  Good luck.

Hassan144
Level 1
Vienna, VA

I did & I will call again -

They've assigned a Support Ambassador!!! So far I've received many stories ...