How to remove "Free Additional Guests" from listing

Barry11
Level 1
Saintes, France

How to remove "Free Additional Guests" from listing

Under "Reasons Guests Choose This Place" in my listing, "Free Additional Guests" in included.

Can someone tell me how to remove this.

Thanks very much

5 Replies 5
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Barry11,

If a person scrolls over that "Free Additional Guests" tab, there is an explanation that pops up.  Although they explain clearly what that means, many guests will not scroll over it and/or read it.  The only way of getting rid of this is to charge for the fifth guest.  You could go in and charge the minimum amount but this may decrease bookings for you since you probably already priced your listing for 5 guests.

additional guests1.png

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Thanks very much.

BTW, is there a customer service email address for AirBnB hosts?

Thanks again,

Barry

Hi. I am trying to remove in 'additional charges ' that it says extra guests 0 charge. I DONT allow extra guests. Even though I've put in description ' no extra guests' in various places - people are thinking extra guests are free.
On editing I've slid the bar over where it says 'additional guests .

Hi. I am trying to remove in 'additional charges ' that it says extra guests 0 charge. I DONT allow extra guests. Even though I've put in description ' no extra guests' in various places - people are thinking extra guests are free.
On editing I've slid the bar over where it says 'additional guests . What else do you suggest please?

This is enough to make me switch to a different Host Site. There must be an "Edit" available to delete the

Extra People - No Charge. I think its a marketing tool for...... Any Super Hosts out there.