How would I go about charging a certain price for a set period of time a guest will be renting?

Rene1655
Level 1
Rockport, ME

How would I go about charging a certain price for a set period of time a guest will be renting?

I have a guest wanting to stay for 12 weeks.  How do we agree on a set price and how would I charge her on ABB?

3 Replies 3
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

Perhaps it is best for you to acquaint yourself with the Air BNB policies for long term booking.  There is a different payout and cancellation policy for long term.  Go to Help Center for that.  

Ricardo85
Level 10
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

@Rene1655 

"The Long-Term Airbnb cancellation policy is applied to all reservations that are 28 nights or longer. Guests are required to give 30 days notice of cancellation in order to receive a full refund. If the guest cancels within 30 days of the check-in date, then the first month of the reservation is paid to the host"

https://www.airbnb.com.br/home/cancellation_policies#long-term

Ricardo

Se você achou esta resposta útil não deixe de dar um "Like".

Meu Perfil.

Coloque "@Ricardo". Assim eu recebo uma notificação.

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

@Rene1655 

Go to "Pricing", click on "Length of stay discounts" and add a monthly discount you are comfortable with.

You offer a 12% discount for weekly bookings, perhaps do a 20% or 25% discount for monthly. Check out listings near you to see what they do.

When the guest books, Airbnb will take the 1st month upfront, pay you the 1st month after check in and then charge the guest monthly and pay you monthly.

You would also have to release the dates to be booked, at the moment you only have 6 weeks available