I added my payout method after my first reservation.

Tripp0
Level 1
New York, New York, United States

I added my payout method after my first reservation.

Does anyone know when/how payouts happen when the preferred payout method is added after the hosting has begun? If I had had a payout method, the payment would have happened on the 17th, but as it is now the 24th I am not sure when payout will occur or if it will occur at all without me taking some action.

3 Replies 3
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

Hi @Tripp0, did you have any payout method selected when you accepted your first reservation?  Did you change your payout method?

Either way, if you have not been paid at all, you need to contact Airbnb to get answers in your case.  I have found the best and fastest way is to contact by twitter @Airbnbhelp or you can call  +1-855-424-7262 (toll-free).

Tripp0
Level 1
New York, New York, United States

I had no payment method prior. I just added it, so I'm probably going to wait a few days before contacting them. I'm just a little surprised there's no indication of when a payout might occur (it says Dec 17 as the payment date) and no ability to "payout now" or something similar.

That's probably a good idea.  If you just added your payout preference then Airbnb is just holding your money until they see it in the system.  I'm sure you are not the first with this situation.