I am a superhost and AIRBNB canceled on my guest on the same day not me

Norberto37
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

I am a superhost and AIRBNB canceled on my guest on the same day not me

Did someone has similar issues?  Supposedly airbnb cancelled my host on the day of their arrival and it shows that >host cancelled< Guest received full refund and all days are blocked. this cost me a lot and all my hard work for 3 years are lost to be and stay superhost. I raised and issue with airbnb 2 times straight away, but without answer both of the time the closed to conversation. 

I have zero idea what is happening and how can it be cancelled if it was not me? 

guest is not picking up either...

any help is appreciated. 

2 Replies 2
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Norberto37  try twetterAirbnb help, they used to be the best

@Norberto37  For this specific situation, nobody here will have the info about what really happened - you will have to contact Airbnb. Of course it is ludicrous that a booking will be treated as a host cancellation without any action on your part, but none of us can know how that happened. Maybe it's a computer glitch, but aside from that the one thing I can think of is that the guest reported attempting to check in and receiving no answer. When that happens, in the absence of any other info Airbnb  treats it as a host cancellation.