I am not receiving a payment

Amandine18
Level 1
Amsterdam, Netherlands

I am not receiving a payment

Hello,

I am a host and always get paid on the day of arrival of my guests or day after that. I still have a transfer pending (it is showing in my transaction history as pending since october 16th) and I don't know why. I received payment for the guests that stayed after that but still nothing for that booking. Why is that? when can I expect to receive payment?

MAny thanks in advance for your help

18 Replies 18
Antonio213
Level 1
Peruíbe, Brazil

I am with the same problem. I have two payments late.

Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Amandine18@Antonio213  I have seen this question a lot lately and usually the host forum is not able to answer why payments are delayed.  Neither of you have mentioned contacting Air BNB so I will urge you to do so.  Please see this link for contact alternatives:

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Community-Help/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165#M728

dear linda,

thank you.

just follow your advise and emailed the contact as per your reccomendation.

brgds,

doni

Bob43
Level 10
Amsterdam, Netherlands

I agree with Linda. Contacting Airbnb is the only way to solve this issue. I encountered the same issue once. Seemed the payment was "stuck" in the financial system of Airbnb. One call had the payout team solve the issue and the payment was done within the day.

Bob, what number did you call to resolved delay mapment issue? 

Bola0
Level 1
Memphis, TN

I haven't received a payment that I should've received first week of October. Anyone know who I can talk to or call  about it? 

Thanks in advance 

Mark263
Level 1
South Australia, Australia

Hi Mark from Aust. does anybody know the number to contact AirBnB sort out payments and and bank details?

Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Amandine18@Mark263@Bola0@Bob43@Antonio213  If you are trying to reach Air BNB, please see my first post in which I included a link to a community guide about contacting Air BNB.  Personally, I have been successful with using Air BNB Twitter account.  Good luck!

Jens23
Level 2
New York, NY

airbnb are withholding my payouts too. They are obligated to withhold 30%for IRS if tax for is NOT submitted. In my case I submitted my tax form back in 2014 so airbnb are withholding my payouts for no reason at all. I called them 6 times and are promised each time that they will get back to me. Nothing happens. 

Anybody else being ignored like this ?

Best,
Jens

I have not received a payment, I have called Airbnb, they say another department is dealing with it, I cannot speak to anyone in that department. I have requested a response, it's now 10 days, with no response.

Bol-Apartments0
Level 1
Bol, Croatia

Hello,

I am a host and always get paid on the day of arrival of my guests or day after that.

I am not receiving a payment for reservation:   Reservation code: ***

arrival  on  13. July 2016.

Please information

Zoran

@Bol-Apartments0  Read the first response in the discussion thread.  You have not reached Air BNB.  You need to contact Air BNB.

Thank you very much 🙂

Zoran

Jean109
Level 2
Saint Lucia

My issue is , AirBnB is not allow me to change my payment preference since they said that my Pay Pal did not accept the first payment. I am getting really upset I would think this web site would have a customer service email.  I am new to this and did not change my Pay Pal account settings prior to putting up my listing.