Announcements

Winter Release Q&A with Airbnb’s Christy Schrader

Winter Release Q&A session

I can't find my listing

Rebecca306
Level 2
Sedgeberrow, United Kingdom

I can't find my listing

Hi.  I listed my property 3months ago, and couldn't work out why I'd had no enquiries, until I realised that neither I nor anyone else can actually see/find my listing.  I've checkd and triple checked the listing, and it appears as 'listed', but not find.  Help.....https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/18767504

[personal information hidden for safety reasons]

2 Replies 2
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Rebecca306,

There's some problem with your profile as well as your listing showing as no longer available at th3 link you gave.

When I click on your profile photo beside your question and then on "view profile" and then on "View Airbnb profile" it should show your profile with your listing photo. Instead it shows an error page syaing that the requested page could not be found.

Clicking on the link you gave reports that the listing is no longer available.

You'll have to contact Airbnb support.

For phone number and message links click on "Help", then on "Visit Help Center" and then on "contact us" on the left.

Or type "contact airbnb" in the "Search the cummunity" box on these firum pages where you posted your question. Scroll down in the suggestions and click on "Contact Airbnb: A Community Help Guide [UPDATED] to see phone numbers and Twitter / Facebook contact information.

Steve.

Rebecca306
Level 2
Sedgeberrow, United Kingdom

Thank you.  I'll follow that up.