I created a second listing (same house) so can I make reference to my reviews on my first listing?

Answered!
Stuart11
Level 2
Stockbridge, MA

I created a second listing (same house) so can I make reference to my reviews on my first listing?

I have 89 reviews over several years for a room I rent and now I want to create a new listing for another space in my house.  But this makes me look like a new host, unless I can link my reviews to the new listing...any way to do this ?

1 Best Answer
Lisa1831
Level 5
New York, NY

@Stuart11 

Hi Stuart, When your new listing is posted there will be a note on the page stating you have 89 reviews for other properties. This will help guest know you are not a new host. 

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Lisa1831
Level 5
New York, NY

@Stuart11 

Hi Stuart, When your new listing is posted there will be a note on the page stating you have 89 reviews for other properties. This will help guest know you are not a new host. 

Hi Lisa...Thank you.

One Airbnb rep said "No way"....but a second rep said that it would do what you said, just show up automatically when the listing goes "live" ...but he also said there was a temporary glitch in their system so I wil have to wait till that is fixed.

Anyway, I consider the case to be closed and will just be patient .