I have a listing on Airbnb somehow it does not recognize that it is my listing. I can't delete it.

Christina63
Level 1
Canadian, TX

I have a listing on Airbnb somehow it does not recognize that it is my listing. I can't delete it.

1 Reply 1
Amaris0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Wow, that's a new one, account not recognising the account holder!

Are you trying to delete the listing because it does not recognise you as the account holder  i.e., delete in order to relist hoping it will rectify the problem and recognise you? If so, I would suggest you contact Airbnb for assistance; click on the link for contact options - Contact Airbnb

Or do you just want to outright delete the listing and in your attempt to do so, have stumbled on this obstacle i.e., inability to delete due to non-recognition as the account holder? If this is the case, then have a look at this guide and if you have already followed the steps and it is still not responsive, then I suppose you should contact Airbnb also -https://www.airbnb.co.uk/help/article/476/how-do-i-snooze-or-deactivate-my-listing

A point to note, if you are trying to delete an account and have reserved future bookings in place already, then this might prevent you from outright deleting the account although you would be able to snooze it so it does not appear on the search page,

Hope you get it sorted.

Ama