I haven't received a payout

I haven't received a payout

Who would help when having problems with Pay out? Airbnb says the reservation has been paied but my paypal account does not show that. The guest has been already 1 week in the propperty and I haven't receive money.

I am a new hosts but I had been able to receive reinburstments as  guest.

So I am not sure why the transaction has not been successfull.

323 Replies 323
Chaminda0
Level 1
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Usually Airbnb releases the payment once the guests checks in, probably after one day. It will take a while to arrive your payment to account. Around 6 days.

you can call Nikolina +1 (855) 424-7262 for any advice or support.

Rachel1123
Level 1
Lancashire, United Kingdom

Having problems getting a payment from Airbnb & being told they are updating the system ! Customer service is shocking! They are getting paid loads to sort this simple stuff out BUT the call centres don’t know what to do ...painful 

@Rachel1123  Hello Rachel, I hope you don't mind me asking, if you have been paid? thanks, Bridgette 

Dilara9
Level 2
İstanbul, Turkey

I havent received my payout since October 31rst. It has been 12 days. No reponse from Airbnb. Its hard to trust company from now on.

@Dilara9  Hello Dilara, just checking if you have now been paid.? thanks, Bridgette

I have been paid yesterday. They called me a few days ago and asked for my patience. Solved the problem but a few weeks after not replying.

Really   Hard to believe   Most don't get paid..  what is your secret

Tom2408
Level 2
Pretoria, ZA

To date these payments have not been paid into my bank account?
On 2019/11/11 12:50, Airbnb wrote: Reservation HMAPFH249Y - Letsholo Mojanaga Payout ID 0GG0BEv5nc8QaaqHfu5BQMIAVt4 Payout of ZAR4,619. 49 ZAR sent
On 2019/11/16 03:58, Airbnb wrote: We mistakenly sent you some duplicate payouts totaling ZAR15908.65 between November 7 and November 11, 2019. To settle up, we’ll deduct the amount you were overpaid from future.

On 2019/11/17 11:14, Airbnb Community Support <response@airbnb.com> wrote: Re: Email Not Received

Can anyone assist?

Tom

@Tom2408  Hello Tom,  Just to clarify, are you waiting to be paid, or did Airbnb overpay into your account? I would like to write a full account of what has occurred  in my case, after 6 months of communicating with Airbnb over a non payment. I just want to have an idea of the amount of Hosts who are in the same position of not having received their monies.

Please let me know what is your latest situation with them. 

Regards,

Bridgette   

Hi Bridgette
Awaiting resolution on delayed payouts and duplicate payouts. as per
note in my Airbnb transaction history dated yesterday:
We’re fixing a payout issue
Some of your payouts were recently delayed or sent twice. We’re working on a fix, and we’ll get in touch if there’s anything you need to do.
Tom

I haven't get my payments too. What are we gonna do now?

Hi @Anonymous 

Did you get your problem resolved? I am a superhost currently owed 2k. I can relate to every single post I have read this morning. I have upcoming holiday reservations I do not feel comfortable hosting for fear I will not be paid. However, these guests have already paid Airbnb in full (due to my cancellation policy) but of course, since Covid, they stopped releasing early payouts. So if I don't let the guests stay, basically they will also have to wait a million years to get a refund, if they ever do. Not to mention, now I have a month to fill my place with someone who can pay directly. 

Briana

@Briana28

I just wrote a very long message and note that airbnb has blocked it???

Wow, why would Airbnb block your reply to me? Sketchy. Thanks!

Briana

Your reply didn't get blocked- this forum can be glitchy- especially if you write a long post, it sometimes times out and when you hit reply it disappears into cyberspace. Always best to copy your post before hitting Reply, so you can paste it back in if that happens.

@Anonymous