** I'm still looking foreward for my paym

** I'm still looking foreward for my paym

We already hosting sins January 2019 and my next guest's is about to ariving over the weekend. But what about PAYMENT?  Sins I host I never been paid ! PLEASE LET ME KNOW 

SINS I NOT GOING TO HOST THEM IF I DONT HAVE ANSWERED. PLEASE HELP .

11 Replies 11
Ton11
Level 4
Barcelona, Spain

Hi Theuns,

If you're a new host, Airbnb may hold your payouts for 30 days after your first reservation is confirmed. If your first reservation is more than 30 days away, your payout will be released 24 hours after your guest's scheduled check-in. This will apply to any payouts scheduled to be released during those 30 days.

Please check out this article: https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/425/when-will-i-get-my-payout

In some occasions, Airbnb need hosts to upload a government ID in order to receive your payouts. If this is the case, you should have received an email with information.

If you believe that your payout should have been sent 24 hours after check-in, or the 30 days' period has passed, then something may be wrong and you best call Airbnb for clarification.

Theuns2
Level 1
White River, South Africa

Hi Thanks you for your advice 

We dit host in January and after that but still not payment for eny of those  bookings. What phone number can can I use to phone 

Regards

Theuns

Hi 

ive just hosted for the 1-st time and I still haven’t been paid either?

im from the UK? My IBAN & swift ID number isnt being accepted? Can anyone help? Otherwise I need to stop hosting as I have hosted 3 guests in 1 month and have have phoned a&b but they can’t advise me either?

Raakhee

Theuns2
Level 1
White River, South Africa

Hi ! Have the same problem, they dit pay bit not the right Amound.where to now.

Nicole1241
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

I'm new to airbnb, I want to know what is the best way to receive payment?  Bank account or PayPal?. Thank you?

Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Nicole1241 whichever is more convenient for you, PayPal is faster but anyway you will get the money. 

Irene334
Level 2
Yeppoon, Australia

Got the same problem, guests arrived 23 Dec and are checking out 28 Dec, still no payment and transaction detail says payment due 31 Dec, 3 days after checkout. never had this happen before. Guests in out other property booked in Dec 24, payment still pending no date specified. After 12 months of zero income it would be nice if Airbnb could pay hosts on time but apparently they can't do that. Thinking of telling our state govt that I'm having server trouble so can't pay my land tax on time. Unfortunately it doesn't work like that for us ordinary folk, we get hit with late fees. Should we start charging Airbnb late fees? After all depending on our payment arrangements they've been holding some of our money for months while we starve. Not impressed after getting paid the insulting sum of $130 as compensation for cancelled bookings.

Yes, they need to pay late fees.

Mark-and-Jonette0
Level 2
Saint-Jean-d'Angély, France

I’m a super host never had any payment issues until last 2 guests have not been paid for there stays both checked out I’m contemplating coming off air bnb as customer service is non existent 

Ditto

Shawn661
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

This company is going down the tubes. My current tenant paid almost $6k to stay at my home. He has been here for eight days and I haven’t received a penny. After a week they me asked for “account verification”. It’s a stall tactic as my account # hasn’t changed for the whole eight years that I have been hosting. The folks who answer the phone are capable for helping with nothing. Use VRBO instead.