ID

Answered!
Shelley189
Level 2
Calgary, Canada

ID

I have a problem. I don't have my iPhone because someone stole it and I do not have a camera or webcam so I cannot do these steps to add an ID real life although I added Government ID already..Other options?

1 Best Answer
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

Try the computers at your library maybe, @Shelley189? It worked for one of my guests who didn't have a laptop cam or phone. Travelling without a smartphone caused other problems for him, though. Do be sure to print out or write down the address and check-in instructions of the place you will be staying before you start your trip.

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

Try the computers at your library maybe, @Shelley189? It worked for one of my guests who didn't have a laptop cam or phone. Travelling without a smartphone caused other problems for him, though. Do be sure to print out or write down the address and check-in instructions of the place you will be staying before you start your trip.

Lisa1831
Level 5
New York, NY

@Shelley189 I agree with @Lawrene0 and would also suggest asking a friend you trust to use their phone, camera, and or computer/tablet.

Thank you so much for your help. This add under experiences in AirBnb got refused anyways so I won't be needing to do this ID part anyways which is really too bad as I wanted to help other people with making money while traveling in Mexico and everywhere. My ad was this one below.

"We are the Founders of our company, *solicitation removed* for over 12 years. We have lived out of our company, traveled a lot and worked from home. We would like to help others do the same so while traveling or staying in Mexico or any other part of the world, they can work from home and earn money for themselves. Check our website*solicitation removed* for our I.T. services. We do website designing, programming (complex or simple), logos, SEO, video marketing, Social Media Marketing or other I.T. needs. If you want to stay in Mexico or anywhere for a little while or long term, we can help you come up with ideas for a website and do your Social Marketing for you so you can earn money from home while spending time at the beach, touring, snorkeling, and doing everything you love while traveling and earning money. Package deal offer: Website and 2 months of Social Marketing for only $1950 USD. You'll love this! E-mail*solicitation removed* for more information. Thank you!

*solicitation removed*