IMPORTANT!!! ALL Sant Fe County Short Term Rental Hosts - PROTEST the proposed Santa Fe County, New Mexico STR Ordinance!

Elizabeth2202
Level 1
Santa Fe, NM

IMPORTANT!!! ALL Sant Fe County Short Term Rental Hosts - PROTEST the proposed Santa Fe County, New Mexico STR Ordinance!

I am a fellow STR owner in Santa Fe County.

I am trying to organize county STR owners to halt the proposed Short Term Rental Ordinance the county proposed in its September 13th public meeting.

I have inside information that the committee head fully intends to push the ordinance through without changing key issues within the proposed ordinance. Those issues would prevent many existing hosts to not qualify for an STR license and lose that substantial income we all currently earn.

I can not send you my personal contact information here, as Airbnb will exclude it as well as naming the social media outlet that you can find me on. You can find me on FB as Liz Emmens and I have made a post today - September 15 regarding uniting county STR owners to fight the ordinance as it is currently proposed.  Or contact me here.   TIME IS OF ESSENCE!!

Thank you for joining us!

1 Reply 1
Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Elizabeth2202 

Thanks for your post.

You might find you get more responses by heading here to find a local group.

The Community Center is international, so there's not always someone from your local area around, and local groups will have more specific information and advice.

Good luck!

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines