Inquiries

Answered!
Mike153
Level 2
Calp, ES

Inquiries

I had a booking earlier in year resulting in a good review, however since March 16 I have had no enquiries ... or messages ...nothing at all.  I find this strange as I have two properties which are popular on other websites.

Could it be that my listings are not active or not showing up in the searches?

Hope someone can help?

Mike

1 Best Answer
Elena87
Level 10
СПБ, Russia

I can see you listing, but it has a minimum stay of seven nights and there is restricted availability too in your high season months.

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6
Elena87
Level 10
СПБ, Russia

I can see you listing, but it has a minimum stay of seven nights and there is restricted availability too in your high season months.

Sharon114
Level 10
Lincoln, United Kingdom

Just had a quick look at the calendar for one of your listings and it is totally blocked until the end of March next year.  I guess if someone was looking for a winter get-away, your listing would not show up.  Also a minimum of 7 nights is blocking those who may perhaps be looking for a long weekend break - 3 or 4 days.

If you have very limited availability I am not surprised that you are not getting any reservation requests.

I can't see any current inquiries?

Myrna25
Level 1
Cebu City, Philippines

Even me trying to post it but no guest coming into my place

Myrna25
Level 1
Cebu City, Philippines

How can I get guest or inquiry

I am having the same problem  Airbnb has always been my best platform to get results and over the years 90% of my business was coming from Airbnb.  My property is in a highly desirable area and is usually booked 300+ nights per year.  Thankfully I am getting business through other platforms, but I am concerned with the results I'm getting from Airbnb lately.   Any advice.    I am only permitted to have 30 day stays, but this hasn't been a problem for me as I usually get close to 300 night or 300+ nights per year.