Instant booking

Ann267
Level 2
Chesapeake, VA

Instant booking

Hello. I have a question about Instant Booking that I can't seem to find an answer for. We have Instant Book set, but we have not yet set our prices for next year. If someone Instant Booked for next year, could we cancel that reservation without penalty for the reason that prices weren't set at the time of booking? Thank you!

3 Replies 3
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Ann267  No, you don't get a freebie cancellation just because you don't have your prices set. Don't have your calendar open for bookings any time past the dates you have properly set the price for.

Sandra856
Level 10
Copenhagen, Denmark

@Ann267 Your calender must be up-to-date so guests can rely on availability/prices. Otherwise guests may spend a lot of time searching for listings not available. You can customized your calender to be blocked and then open up those dates/periods you would like to host with updated prices 🙂

Emilia42
Level 10
Orono, ME

@Ann267 

Simple solution: Block out the dates in your calendar if your prices aren't set yet. If you have instant booking turned on, you should be fully willing to accommodate any and all reservations for the available dates.