Invoicing AirBnB directly for non-payment

Invoicing AirBnB directly for non-payment

Dear AirBnB employees.

I have contacted AirBnB to no end re: not having been paid since mid Dec17 for x4 guests in total.

It has now been four months and not only has nothing been resolved whatsoever: I'm no longer even getting replies or even notifications of payment by email re: my last guest.

Please advise of the best address to now Invoice AirBnB directly in the USA for my outstanding money.

2 Replies 2

@Méjeaan0 I noticed you have cancelled 3 upcoming reservations because of the payment problem.

I know you need to find a solution for this issue, but cancelling confirmed reservations is going to hurt you as a host while really doing nothing to encourage AirBnB to send you payments.

(Not to mention also cause some inconvenience and confusion to your guests.)

Sending an invoice to AirBnB would do nothing but waste a stamp and some paper.

You say you have been in contact with AirBnB about the missing payment. What did they say?

I've have contacted AirBnB to no end; they then said it was my bank: my bank confirmed that the payments were not paid, they arn't holding any money and I've no block on my account.

My last guest: I didn't even get a payment confirmation email. I can't go on like this as a 'free house' while AirBnB take my past and current guests' money. The customer service should be a standard and it's not anymore with me. It's unfortunate all this as I've had really good reviews all in all and enjoyed doing AirBnB; but can't be asked any longer; there are 'other' platforms I can use to promote my property.