Is anyone else having trouble with Airbnb's Contact Us system & Resolution Center?

Deborah223
Level 2
Morgan City, LA

Is anyone else having trouble with Airbnb's Contact Us system & Resolution Center?

I submitted an extra payment request after a guest checked out 4 days ago (they broke something). It took 4 attempts and a call to the help center to get the request to go through. The next day, I got a message from the guest saying she had made payment. Went to my Airbnb account to check, and there was a msg saying the payment was delayed because of some issue they were having.  The resolution center for that booking is showing the matter CLOSED. Payment still has not processed as far as I can tell.  No word from Airbnb.

Also, I tried this morning to Contact them again (by phone) to see what the issue was and check on the processing.  I went through the same steps as before, outlined below, however, there is now NO OPTION showing for me to request a call. Only for me to message them.  Anyone know what's going on?

On your Help page, near the bottom right is a "Contact us" button.
Or you can use this link: https://www.airbnb.com/help/contact_us

Once you are on the "Contact us" page, choose "Its something else"

This will give you the choice to either exchange messages with AirBnB or to speak to someone on the phone.
(Using the "Contact us" by phone gives you the option to have them call you, so you don't have to wait on hold.)

I finally found the phone number to call through this help center, waited on hold, someone picked up but obviously didn't mean to because I heard her say "What the heck's going on?" I said hello, she asked if she could put me on hold for a moment, I politely said yes, waited on hold another 5 minutes, and now have been DISCONNECTED!

1 Reply 1
Daryl16
Level 2
Culver City, CA

@Deborah223 Thank you for your post!