LISTING OK ACCOUNT OK CALENDAR SUSPENDED

Claudio768
Level 2
Lugano, Switzerland

LISTING OK ACCOUNT OK CALENDAR SUSPENDED

Our Calendar is not possible to see from guest. Our guest cannot boook any date.

Thank very much for your assistance.

Claudio Guiducci

4 Replies 4
Udo6
Level 10
Nord, Germany

@Claudio768 

You seem to have 6 listings, I wasn't able to view/access any of them just now. Have you agreed to the enhanced cleaning protocol?
https://www.airbnb.ch/progress/cleaning

@Claudio768 @Udo6  I have the same issue since January! I’ve agreed to the new cleaning protocols. I didn’t even know it was suspended until I noticed I wasn’t getting booked and decided to change the prices on some days. I’ve been calling Airbnb several times and they all give me the same answer: the case is being handled by another department and they will reach out to me. No one has reached out and it’s getting really frustrating now since I invested so much in renovating the apartment during the pandemic 

Udo6
Level 10
Nord, Germany

@Jaime551 

I can only speculate as to what might be the cause, e.g.:

- Declined too many requests
- Guests or neighbours who might have contacted Airbnb with a complaint
- Violation of Airbnb's TOS or local laws
- Safety issues
- Surveillance cameras that were not pointed out
- A ("recent") review mentioning "party"

Could one of the above reasons possibly apply?

@Udo6  I had a guest complain once but it was resolved and 3 guests were still able to inquire after that issue. So I don’t think it was that. And during the pandemic Airbnb allowed hosts to decline reservations any amount of times without any penalties.  Those are the only 2 that come to mind