Listing feedback

Ingerid0
Level 1
New York, NY

Listing feedback

Dear Community, 

I am not sure if this is the appropriate venue for my request, and if it is not, I apologize. Lately my listing has seen many views and quite a few saves, but very few bookings. I am having a hard time understanding why my bookings have gone down. Would you please give my listing a critical once-over & give me your insights? 

Thank you so much for your help. 

Best wishes, 
Ingerid 

1 Reply 1
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Ingerid0,

You have super reviews for your place and for guests' experience with you.

Did you change the description to mention the door frame and bed creaking after Jennifer's review?

Sounds like she didn't appreciate where she was, in a characterful freindly and welcoming place.

If so, I'd take those references out again. As you say, the door closes. If there is a knack to it just mention it as part of the intor for guests. If no one had a problem with it before Jennifer then I'd not mention it.

If possible I'd also just pull the bed out the inch or so that stops it creaking, or maybe put something soft around the cords.

It's just that reads like "this CREAKS, that CREAKS the other CREAKS" after only one person mentioning it in their review.

Love your statement about the floors and nothing being 100% straight in the east village 🙂

I rent a room in my old place that has wooden floors and no carpets so aye, some of the boards creak, especially the stairs.

I had to pull the bed out from the skirting as, it being fixed to the concrete wall, it didn't move when the bed did and so creaked when anyone so much as moved in the bed.

Steve.