Winter Release Q&A with Airbnb’s Christy Schrader

Winter Release Q&A session

Listing is missing

Reda3
Level 1
Vilnius, Lithuania

Listing is missing

Hey Community, 

I have listed my apartment. I can see it to be signed as "Listed" Nevertheless I can not see it in the list of properties. Also none can open the link I am sharing - it goes to general list of listing. Couple of days passed already. Statistics shows no views too. Does anyone had similar situation?

Cheers,

Reda

2 Replies 2
Robbin1
Level 2
Bellingham, WA

1. I have been hosting all month and now no activity for days.  I looked the listing up and it is missing.  It shows as 'listed.'  Help!
Kate198
Level 1
Hong Kong

I also haven't received any bookings for Feb or beyond and even a week in Jan, my most popular time. So looked at listing for my area and my place didn't show up for any dates I knew it was free. I was kind of enjoying the lull as its usually super busy but then I thought somethings wrong... All indications looked normal in my listing...And then I dug a littel deeper.. It might be someone elses problem too... if so check this...

Take a look under 'View listing' in your host page, then go to 'availability settings' . Look under 'reservation preferences'. Somehow underneath _2__ Nights  for Minimum stay  there was a little box for extra requirements. I had originally selected this option 'During Dec 2016 – Feb 2017, guests stay for minimum 3 nights.' But somehow this requirement was also tacked on. 'Guests must arrive on a Sunday'. I don't know how that got tacked on but I think it must have been some kind of default. Weird! So of course noone has booked. I cancelled that requirement- did another search for listings in the area and voila- my place appeared on a search again! Lets see if tomorrow I start getting requests again! 

Kate