Listing not showing up!

Answered!

Listing not showing up!

I posted a listing yesterday and had to delete it because it isn't showing on the site. I have reposted it and still nothing. I was told it is active, but cannot find it. What is the issue?

Top Answer
Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

@Christy51 @Catherine-V-0 It takes 24-72 hours for a listing to be propagated within Airbnb sites - there are national domains so that's why it takes some time.

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"

View Top Answer in original post

10 Replies 10
Catherine-V-0
Level 2
Cincinnati, OH

Yes, I have the same issue.

My post was not started yesterday, however at times my post doea not show, even though it is marked listed,

Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

@Christy51 @Catherine-V-0 It takes 24-72 hours for a listing to be propagated within Airbnb sites - there are national domains so that's why it takes some time.

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"

it comes and goes.

Mine has been listed for longer than 72 hours now and yet not showing.

Freshwater-East-Holidays0
Level 2
Wales, United Kingdom

New to this so really looking for help, 

This afternoon i put two holiday homes up on airbnb,

I got the email to say the listing has been published, i clicked on the link to my holiday home and a message pops up saying this listing is no longer available 5mins after i get the email, this has happened twice with both adds, 

it still comes up that my listings are 'listed' with the little green dot next to them,

Can anyone please help me or even see if my adds come up on the search as im really stressing about it

thank you

Tim2452
Level 1
Warragul, Australia

I have had a listing for a couple of years and noticed recently no bookings, when I went to search for my property I cannot find it in search options. I have previously had bookings but something has changed - how do i fix ?

Kelly1631
Level 2
Watchet, United Kingdom

Same happens to me. If I search my Airbnb town. My Airbnb dosnt show 

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Kelly1631 

Your listing is in the search system:

https://www.airbnb.com/s/homes?host_id=277611916&map_toggle=true

Maybe zoom in some more on the map when searching.

Kelly1631
Level 2
Watchet, United Kingdom

Same has happened to me. Help