Locate superhost voucher

Caz0
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Locate superhost voucher

I was given a superhost voucher which I would now like to redeem but I cannot locate it - does anybody know where I would find it?

Thanks

18 Replies 18

I have the same problem and of course cannot contact Airbnb directly. The notification I received from them has disappeared. I would like to use it to make a booking, hope you get some help with it soon.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Helen32,

Congratulations on receiving a Superhost voucher.

I believe with this you do need to enter the code at the checkout by clicking on 'Coupon code' near the subtotal. When you said you received a notification do you remember if that included a coupon code? 

Also, for future reference in terms of contacting Airbnb, I would recommend searching here in the Community Center (using the search bar found at the top of every page in the CC)- there is lots useful information on this. Here is a link to a Community Help Guide (which includes one on Contacting Airbnb) which might be useful, it was created by host here in the CC. Also, as a Superhost there is priority support as outlined in this Help Center article

Thanks, Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Hi Lizzie

I received notification through the Airbnb message system that I had earned a $100 voucher towards accommodation I might book. There was a code to use when I made a booking to redeem the voucher. When I looked through the messages I could not find it any more.  Could it have been removed?

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Helen32,

There could be a number of different reason for this why this isn't appearing, so it is hard to say - perhaps it had an expiry date on it (for example). I would recommend contacting Support about this and they can look into your specific account, but I will also look into it further to see why this might have happened - incase there are other people with a similar issue in the future. Do let me know how you get on. 🙂

--------------------

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Hi Lizzie

I received a message from Stan from the Trip Experience Team at Airbnb and he has given me the Coupon Code again and said it is valid for a year. So problem solved!

Thanks for your help

Cheers 

Helen

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Aw great to hear this is all sorted @Helen32, thanks for the update. Only thing left to do now is to decide where you want to visit? 🙂

--------------------

Hi Lizzie

That will not be hard to decide as I am going to Sicily and Malta in 2 weeks time!!

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Wow, that sounds lovely - I am very envious! The weather should be nice and balmy at this time of year, so great choice. A friend of mine is looking at going to Sicily in a few weeks too, I've never been but I hear it is beautiful with fantastic food (as excepted for Italy). The vocanic scenery I imagine will be wonderful to see. Have you mapped out your activities whilst you are there or are you more of a see where the holiday takes me kind of person? 🙂

--------------------

Tanja26
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Lizzie, 

The same case for me. I have received a voucher valid until spring 2017, but I must have accidently deleted the email. 

How can I contact airbnb, all the aliases are going into nowhere. I'd like to book for August this year, so could you kindly explain who to and how to contact. 

Many thanks!

Tanja

Catherine114
Level 2
Sherfield English, United Kingdom

Hi Helen

Please can you give me the link to Stan at the Trip Experience Team as I have the same problem (a disappearing voucher) and am going round in circles trying to find someone to  help me with it.

Glad you got yours sorted.

Best wishes

Catherine

I had this problem about a year ago after I couldnt find the email saying that Airbnb was giving me a $100 travel credit. No one was able to help and just a few days ago I just found my voucher on the airbnb phone app. 

Click on your hosting profile and there it is "Credits & Coupons"

Hope that helps.

Marina-Masson0
Level 1
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Hi

i am trying to find my voucher also! Can you advise me how to contact the team - I am a super host and I don’t seem to be able to find  a way on the site to make contact with Airbnb 

marina

Sam154
Level 1
Siem Reap, Cambodia

I cannot locate my Superhost Voucher as well. Where can I locate and use it?

@Lizzie

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Sam154,

Nice to meet you, it is great to hear you have received a superhost voucher. I believe the details around this would have been sent to you in an email, if you can't find the code I would recommend contacting the Support Team and they can help with this. Here is a useful Community Guide (created by a host here in the CC) with the different ways to do this. 

Let me know how you get on. 🙂

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------