Looking for a Manager or Co-Host Decatur, GA 30033 (Atlanta)

Looking for a Manager or Co-Host Decatur, GA 30033 (Atlanta)

Greetings, salutes, bonjour!

I'm new to Airbnb, thus I need some advice.

I am owner of a house in Decatur, GA 30033 and I would like to ask how to find a manager or co-host in the most efficient way?
What is the best way to do this (where to look, maybe there are special resources / sections of the site)?

Many thanks in advance!
3 Replies 3
Jamie799
Level 2
Atlanta, GA

Hi, 

I am available to co-host property in the Atlanta area. I am currently a Super Host and have hosted my personal property for several years. I have excellent customer service skills and an eye for detail.  I would be happy to take over the management of your property while you enjoy a passive income. Feel free to contact me at 678-907-5682 or jjonescampbell@gmail.com.

Jamie Campbell

Nicole2506
Level 1
Atlanta, GA

Hello!

If you are in need of an Airbnb Property Manager or Co-host for your home or investment property. Don't hesitate to contact Simple Way Home. We are located in Smyrna, Ga. and we manage properties in Gainesville, Sandy Springs, Atlanta, Decatur, and Savannah. We provide 24/7 guest communication, professional turnover service, with all natural/organic cleaning supplies, re-stock and supply your home with essentials and bring an amazing experience to your guests. Contact us 470-844-3835 and visit us at www.simplewayhome.comSWH Logo.jpg

Peggy382
Level 2
Decatur, GA

Hello - I am interested in becoming a co-host. I live in Decatur and have excellent communication/management skills, with past experience in apartment management.  If you are still looking for someone, or if you know of another host who is, please contact me at pduski@gmail.com. Thank you very much, Peggy