Looking for a co-host in Riga-Latvia

Looking for a co-host in Riga-Latvia

Hello,
I have an apartment in the center of Riga , Latvia.
I am looking for someone to be a co-host, as soon I will not be living in Latvia.
I would like the co-host to be the person that communicates with the guests, would solve problems that could arise, and do check ups after the guests leave, and anything else that could be needed.
There will be no need to meet to the guests in person to give them the keys, there will be another a system for that.It will be needed only if the guests will ask specifically for this service.
An experience in this type of work will be welcomed, but it is not mandatory. The main demand is to be friendly, open minded , be able to work independently and to fix problems quickly and efficiently.
* We have a proper handyman that the co-host will need to contact in case of a technical problem that needs to be fixed.

Please, contact me here or by the following e-mail:

[Personal information hidden - to use the direct messaging function in the CC, hover over the profile image and click 'Send Message']

11 Replies 11
Tania107
Level 1
Riga, Latvia

Hello Vera,
I would be happy to help you co-hosting your guests in Riga. I have a wide experience o Airbnb.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Regards,

Tania

Hello Tania,

I am interested in your services. Can you write me an email **

**[E-mail address hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Hi Ruslan,

If you still offer services where i can co-host apartment to guests during summer (june-july) please let me know. 

Maria

Kristine38
Level 1
Rīga, Latvia

Hello, Vera!

If You are still looking for a co-host in Riga, please contact me here or through email: [Personal information hidden]

Enjoy Your day!

Kristine

Ilona32
Level 1
Riga, Latvia

Hi, Vera

I started like host, and want finde best way to pay tax , what is yours exp about tax in Latvia?

Ilona

Hi Vera,

I would be happy to help you co-host your apartment to guests if the offer still stands! Please let me know if you are interested. 

Maria

Katrīna0
Level 2
Riga, Latvia

Hello Vera, 

I would be pleased to assist You in co-hosting in Riga. Freely managing 4 languages (Latvian, Russian, English and French) it would be my pleasure to assist incoming guest in any matter. I have wide experience in hotel managmenet, so I provide good co-hosting service, as well.

Let me know, if You are interested. 

Kind regards, 

Katrīna.

Hi, are you still looking for a co-host for your apartment in Riga? I have experience with with cleaning, restocking, and managing rentals in Latvia and abroad.

Reto61
Level 2
Zürich, Switzerland

I am interested in a co-host for my studio in Riga. Can you please contact me: retost@bluemail.ch

Guntis0
Level 2
Riga, Latvia

Hi,  @Vera90 , @Reto61 

Managing my two listings on a superhost level with 8 years experience.

https://airbnb.com/h/rusticatticriga

https://airbnb.com/h/sunnymansardriga

Have automated those two to almost passive income level. Thinking about adding more listings as a co-host. Have a background in design and marketing. Helps in tweaking the listing according to market needs. Would love to talk to you if it is still relevant.

Regards,

Guntis

Sergey74
Level 2
Tönisvorst, Germany

also still interested in someone with experience to co-manage my apartment in Riga.

Looking forward to your PMs.

BR

Sergey