Looking for co-host in Las Vegas

Terry105
Level 2
Las Vegas, NV

Looking for co-host in Las Vegas

Looking for a co-host  to help with four listings in Las Vegas

21 Replies 21

Hey there! How are you?? Are you still looking for a co-host in Las Vegas?? If so let me know!

Please call me I need a co host

**[Personal information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

Meetu2
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

Hello Priscilla 

my partner in Vegas is looking for a cohost as he is moving but keeping his house there. Can you help.

Meetu 

Soni14
Level 2
Las Vegas, NV

@Terry105  HI! I am looking to co-host, if you're still looking for someone to help! 🙂 

Lisa4986
Level 1
Las Vegas, NV

Hi @Terry105 ! I specialize in AirBnB rentals and optimize them to make more money. If you are still searching for a co-host, I would love to talk to you over coffee or phone about my services.

Hello

**[Personal information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

Meetu2
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

Hello my partner in Vegas is looking for a cohost as he is moving but keeping his house there. Can you help. Meetu 

Meetu2
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

@Meetu2 

Hello Lisa

my partner in Vegas is looking for a cohost as he is moving but keeping his house there. Can you help.

Meetu 

Hi. Do you still cohost? I have a rental in Tempe AZ. 

Hi @Lisa4986 , are you still co-hosting? Please PM me

Nivi19
Level 2
Las Vegas, NV

Hi Terry105.

I am Super Host and a Property Manager (over 10 years experience) here in Vegas.

I Host and manage several properties, with very good profits, and can provide excellent references from the owners.

I can also provide all services, like cleaning crews, professional repair people who will charge fairly and do great work, detailed monthly and yearly financial reports (very helpful when Tax Season comes), and very professional and personal care of all properties and, owners, and guests.

Feel free to contact me for more information.

Best,

Nivi.

Hello I am opening a new Airbnb in the Las Vegas area and need a co host. Can we set up a meeting?

Hi Nivi my name is Monique, I am looking for a Airbnb cleaning. I have a lot experience, and references, if you know someone or if you need, I would like to show you my job. Thank you so much.

Kenya34
Level 1
North Las Vegas, NV

Hello are you still looking for available co host ?