Looking to cohost!

Lily440
Level 1
Waialua, HI

Looking to cohost!

Hi! I’m Lily! I have been both a guest and a host on many different platforms-Airbnb, Craigslist, and Facebook Marketplace! I would love to help someone out as a cohost or virtual assistant! I’ve rented to over 25 guests in just under 5 months of renting (with some guests staying a few hours to a few months!). I am happy to move around or do virtual assistance! I am currently a full time nanny/mother’s helper/personal assistant/housekeeper for a family in New York, but I am looking for a new adventure! 

2 Replies 2
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Lily440  How is it that you claim to have all this experience as a host and guest, yet have no listings on your profile and only one review as a guest?

Hi! I apologize, my old college email was where I used to be a guest—but since I’m no longer in college I didn’t have access to that email account so I had to make a new one! We had used my partner’s account for his Airbnb hosting but I did all the work through his account. I know it doesn’t look like much but I have lots of guests for references if you’d like them!