Los Angeles Cleaner

Samantha440
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

Los Angeles Cleaner

Hi all! I am an air bnb host in Venice Beach. I am traveling a lot & am in need for a reliable person to do turnovers for my place while I am gone. I will be gone all of April 2019 & could really use some help from someone I can trust. My email is ** please let me know if anyone can help! 

**[E-mail address hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

9 Replies 9
Monique461
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

Hi Samantha,  have 5 years in Airbnb hosting and cleaning. You can text me at **

Monique

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Shai13
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

Hey Samantha, We would love to help out with your laundry needs. We offer same day service at 99 cents per lbs. You can check us out at **ndry.com or give us a call at ** 🙂

Ask for Shai and i'll be more than happy to help you set up services.

Angela113
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

Hello Samantha 

I am a super host since 2012 and also an experienced co-host.  Sounds like you might need someone experienced to help you with your bookings while you are away; not just cleaning, but emergencies and a contact person for guests should they need anything.  I live in Venice and am happy to be of service.  If you are interested,  I am able to  meet you whenever is convenient for you

Regards,

Angela 

Hi Samantha,

I have a great cleaner who has worked for me for two months now and I couldn't be happier.  He is so meticulous I don't even need to do a final walk through.  I have a whole house with a front and back patio.  He takes care of it all (washes laundry, dishes, floors, the works) and also does handyman work when needed, so if there is something that needs fixing, he can surely handle it - on the spot.  His wife is in property management so both understand the need to respond quickly and not leave till the job is done to their (and your satisfaction).  Some days he has worked as many as seven hours, some as few as three.   Never asked for additional money.  I recommend him highly.  If you like, please contact me and I will get you his contact info.  His name is Mark.  

As far as turnover, that's something I can easily handle.  Please check reviews on my listing and you'll see, though I'm only doing this a few months, the attention I give to guests is, imho, exceptional.  That's in part because I own homes around the country and have been involved in real estate for quite some time.  This is all I do right now as I am otherwise retired, so I have a lot of time to focus on Airbnb.   I have my one property right now so I am looking to start co-hosting.  If you are interested in either Mark, me, or both, please contact me.   That said,  good luck finding the person you're looking for.  It's important to get the right fit.  

Regards,

Thomas

Hey there I’m in need of or services ASAP! Please text me first because I don’t answer random numbers, thank you! 

Three one zero - four nine eight -two eight two eight

Hey there I’m in need of or services ASAP! Please text me first because I don’t answer random numbers, thank you! 

Three one zero - four nine eight -two eight two eight

Bea81
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

HI Samantha,

I live in Venice / Marina del Rey, and I have been hosting Airbnb since 2010 in my own properties ( you can check in my reviews how happy my guests were ! )

I can be your co-host and help you welcoming new guests, answering inquiries, emergencies, and cleaning/laundry afterwards, supply all products, and even give your guests some tips about the area around - shopping, entertainment. I can also arrange pick-up from LAX airport. I can help you year-round or only when you are on holidays or overwhelmed.

I speak English, French, Spanish and Portuguese.

My goal is to provide superior service to both home-owners and guests, so you can have wonderful reviews on your listings and be sure that your property and your guests are being well taken care of ! Send me a message and we'll arrange a meeting.

Beatrix

Hi Beatrix

My wife and I are AirBnB superhosts with a single property on Amoroso Pl.

We spend most of the year in London, England and use a cleaning service (Maid This) to reset the house after each guest stays.

However, we need someone to help with occasional re-stocking, checking the house from time to time and any guest emergencies.

Is this something you could help with?

And if so, how do you charge for your time?

Kind regards

Sam

Hey, I am Barbara from GHCS Professionals and we provide cleaning & janitorial services. I'm happy to help any way I can, to start,

>You can choose if you want flat fee pricing or let us know your budget.

>We have a system that can provide an easy-to-use system with more security and convenience.

Please feel free to leave a message, we can send you a quote. bsumalnap@ghcspro.com

We are looking forward to this opportunity and keep your facility clean!