Managing property of someone else

Managing property of someone else

I want my friend to manage property for Airbnb. 

Is it allowed to manage other owner's property for airbnb ? How does the payment work in this situation ? Does the owner get all the payment and then he will pay the person who is managing property OR can we set to receive payment from Airbnb individually ? e.g. owner gets 80% share and person who is managing property gets 20% share and service fees. Can we set two accounts to receive payments is parts with Airbnb ?

Does the property I want my friend to manage need to be entire property ? I want him to manage only one room to start with. Is that ok ?

Does the person who is managing property need to to have any license (Realtor license or property management license) ? OR can any person, whom an owner trusts, manage property while renting through Airbnb ?

Thanks

2 Replies 2

Hi Jignesh, It is absolutely allowed to manage someone's listing on your account, for the payment set it will be better to set a routing rule(another payout method), please check this link,  https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/1343/can-i-split-my-payout-between-different-payout-methods 

thank you:)

I was just asked to manage an Airbnb for someone. I have no idea how to set the pricing of what percentage to ask for, what responsibilities are mine vs. theirs. etc. I’m assuming they only want to provide the property and maybe furnish it. Not much else. How should we determine who does what and how the pay is divided ?