Missing PAYOUTS

Missing PAYOUTS

Can someone please help me? Its been almost 2 weeks and i have no receive my payout despite stating on payment history its completed which is a LIE!

1. Called my bank and they confirmed NO transaction is pending or received. This is on airbnb’s end.

2. Airbnb wont provide me what bank they are using or any proof regarding the payment.

it seems like they holding back my money and something fishy is going on here. 

customer service and case manager are no help at all. Please help

2 Replies 2

Same issue. Does anyone know where to find the terms and conditions for payout? There must be some small print saying they can hold money indefinitely because nobody is concerned about it. I can't find any info on the terms and conditions so it must be hidden quite well.

Bill55
Level 3
Lexington, KY

I am having the same problem and getting the same runaround. It’s making me really nervous since it illustrates how powerless a host is when the people with the platform and the money decide to not pay - apparently arbitrarily.  I’ve been a host for 6-1/2 years and have never not been paid on the second day of my guests’ stay. All of the sudden I am receiving nothing and getting the “Sending it on to a person who can help” message. I am very suspicious of and extremely disappointed in a company who I thought was on my side.