Mistakenly declined guests

Answered!

Mistakenly declined guests

I've did a mistake and push decline button instead accept. I would really like to host this guests, but I can not fix it. It washing really mistake, because I allready post them welcome letter. Can anybody help me with this? 

1 Best Answer
Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

You have to contact Airbnb Customer Service, @Monika104. Either the form or twitter. 

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"

View Best Answer in original post

8 Replies 8
Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

You have to contact Airbnb Customer Service, @Monika104. Either the form or twitter. 

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Monika104  As @Marzena4  has suggested, you need to contact Air BNB directly.  Here is a guide to contacting Air BNB.

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165#M728

Lisa658
Level 10
Hervey Bay, Australia

@Monika104

You can also just go to the message thread and scroll down until you see "Special Offer" on the left side.  If you don't see it, just refresh the page.  Open this and send through an offer to book.  Make sure the price is correct and includes your cleaning fee and send.  The guest can then just accept and the booking will be confirmed.

Lisa

Thank you all! I 've communicate with airbnb directly. They told me to do like you sugested. I sent an special offer. Again, you have been very helpful, tnx!

Monika 

Janet378
Level 2
Victoria, Canada

I am new and just listed my loft.   My listing states no children as loft is not safe for children.  I received 2 booking requests with children which I had to decline.  Now I can't find my listing and feel it's gone to the bottom with no fault of mine.  

Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

@Janet378  I would add to my listing title NO Children! The inquiries will slow down for people with children. Add in the safety issue in your rules and something they must acknowledge also before they book.  

BA3
Level 2
Broadbeach, Australia

I was new to the site and declined a booking because I really did not know what I was doing. I was ‘talking’ with a guest about their booking dates and meanwhile I had activied auto booking and another guest booked part of the dates, so I had to cancel one booking.  I was penalised for this and feel I should have been given another chance seeing it was my first booking. 

@BA3 There is no automated "penalty free cancellation" 😄 but if you contact a customer service rep for help about this, you might have the penalties eliminated.  Good luck