Monthly Pricing

Susan1897
Level 1
Matthews, NC

Monthly Pricing

Hello,

I have set my monthly pricing to be 52% off and it show that that would be on price  but when someone books for say 29 days it shows the customer a much lower price.  I'm not sure why that is happening.  If anything it should be shown as a daily price which would be alot more than my monthly price.  Why is this happening? And how do I fix it.  I cant do a monthly price that low as Airbnb has it coming up as.

Thank you, 

Susan

3 Replies 3
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Susan1897 

you have 2 active listings, one has monthly discount set to 35%, the other one 47%. But you also have set other "long stay" discounts. You can change / set those discounts yourself.  As the booking forms shows very high discounts,  it seems you also set some custom discounts for specific weeks or months. It goes up to 75% discount ! I suggest to remove all discounts you have set and start over again from scratch.

Anna9230
Level 1
Lappeenranta, Finland

Hi,

I am experiencing the same issue. We have only one active listing and the only discount is 30% off the monthly stay. I have received the inquiry from the guest and the price for the whole month looks like at least over 50% which is really weird. I have removed now all discounts; the base price is 110,00 per night and still it gives in the end the price with hefty discount showing me that base price suddenly drops down to 45,00 per night. Why on the earth? and yes, how do I fix this?

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Susan1897 

Your listing shows a base price of indeed 110,-

But as soon stay is 28 nights and longer, you offer 58% discount.

This must be somewhere set in your listing:

- default monthly discount set

- fixed (discounted) price set for a specific month

Use the "preview what guest pay" option in menu "pricing and availability" to check monthly price.