Multicalendar Color Rule-Set Color Not Working

Silvano29
Level 2
San Miguel de Allende, MX

Multicalendar Color Rule-Set Color Not Working

As of the third week of June 2018 the Rule-Set color is no longer working in Safari or Chrome. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

14 Replies 14
Surfside-Inn0
Level 2
Brookline, MA

Do you mean June 2019, if so mine nolonger work either. Mid June 2019.

Melanie574
Level 1
Port Douglas, Australia

Same with me, and I have been messaging AIrbnb support, who really don't seem to understand what I am talking about!! It is really frustrating.

Yes I am also experiencing this. Also, I'm not even sure if the rules themselves are working. In some cases I click on a single night and the rule showing is "various" which makes no sense at all. I spent hours setting up my calendar on more than 20 listings for months in advance and now I can't see any of the settings. AirBnB Please help!

Surfside-Inn0
Level 2
Brookline, MA

I also see "various" almost everytime I click a date, single or multiple. I've been getting less bookings on weekends from when this started and I'm not sure if it is market forces or my 3 night minimums (that for june I have a rule that is set to overwrite that) not working. I've had no reply from support yet either. I hope they fix it.

Emilia42
Level 10
Orono, ME

This is probably another "improvement" that they are testing. Too bad because the color-coded rules sets were really helpful.

Hugo305
Level 2
Lisbon, Portugal

I have reported the problem at the beginning of the month and I always get the same reply:  "the issue will be reported to the technical team, you should wait to be contacted". Two weeks have passed and it seems they don't care about it. It's quite frustrating because this is an important tool for me. 

Carla740
Level 1
San Miguel de Allende, Mexico

Same problem here, I manage 15 listings and it is pretty much impossible to manage them without that feature.

Surfside-Inn0
Level 2
Brookline, MA

I wish they were not silent on this. I'd rather have a "we never plan to fix it" vs {null}

Hugo305
Level 2
Lisbon, Portugal

I just realised that the button "Show rule-sets" was off by default. Now every time I enter to the multi-calendar page I have to turn it on because the website doesn't save my option.  I hope it's the same problem for you. I already reported it to Airbnb but they just told me to send feedback to improve the website, even when this didn't happen in the past. I already stop try to understanding Airbnb customer service.

Silvano29
Level 2
San Miguel de Allende, MX

Colors are back! Problem solved for me.

Pete27
Level 4
SF, CA

SAME HERE this is the most annoying thing... mine has been bugged for a month now. Support has been useless. What can we do?

Nia0
Level 3
California, United States

May 2022 and still no color on Rule-Sets.  Also, when switching to use Rule-Sets I needed to get rid of custom pricing I put on dozens of dates.  Not sure which dates have custom pricing.  No way to see which dates have custom pricing.  No way to do a blanket removal of custom pricing.   So I can't use Rule-Sets without inspecting every single days price.  Arrrrggg.  Tools are useless if we can't see how they are set up.

Kelly1097
Level 2
Columbus, OH

I found this old post as I am trying to use rule sets for some testing of multi-night stay discounts and no colors seem to show up.  Is this still an issue?

Found this answer by @Amelia42 under another question on the forum:  The color coding does not show up on the individual listing calendar but they do show up on the Multi-calendar: https://www.airbnb.com/multicalendar