Multiple Bookings for one guest - not being charged correct fees

Ruth128
Level 1
Oakland, CA

Multiple Bookings for one guest - not being charged correct fees

My guest made multiple contiguous reservations and is not receiving the correct discounts/fees from AirBnB.  He checked out and in today, so there's no correction.  If he cancels, he looses airbnb fees.  I am trying to be fair - but am unable to resolve this in his favor.  He's a newbie, and I want to take care of him.  Is there any way to speak with AirBnB directly to get help.

4 Replies 4
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Ruth128,

You've posted your separate question as a response to Johnna's question.

Your question will be seen only by people who decide to read Johanna's one.

To have your question seen by everybody and so increase it's chance of being answered by someone who knows, post it by clicking on the "Start a conversation" button that's at the top of this community help forum page.

Steve.

Cynthia-and-Chris1
Level 10
Vancouver, WA

@Ruth128  Here is how you Contact Airbnb.

Thanks for the help.  I saved the links.

I made a manual adjustment for my guest this time.

Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Ruth128,

As @Steve143 said, it is best to post a new question in a separate thread so that it doesn't get lost in another discussion and it is easier for other hosts to find it and help you. I have therefore moved your post and replies here and given it a title, please let me know if you would like to change it!

@Cynthia-and-Chris1 have given you a good link to a guide explaining how you can contact Airbnb - it sounds as though you will need to speak to the support team to resolve this issue.

Happy Hosting!

Kirstie