Multiple experiences time management

Dan537
Level 2
Liège, Belgium

Multiple experiences time management

Hi everyone

I have two experiences that are both available on the platform. Both are similar (uptown visit & cathedral visit) and can be done each day.

I find difficult to organize the booking as the Airbnb platform makes me program only one experience for each time slot on my calendar.

Let's say that I'm available on monday for two time slots : one on morning, one in the afternoon. I can do either the uptown visit or the cathedral visit for each. But I don't know which one will be popular and the other not. I have to program for example uptown visit for the morning and Cathedral visit for the afternoon. But I take the risk to having no booking at all because the people interested for the cathedral visit will be available only in the morning.

Can I just program a general time slot that can be for my both experiences ? Both visits would be individually available for booking by guests but the experience would become only one of them upon the first booking made by a guest.

Thanks

4 Replies 4
Gabriel584
Level 1
Miami, FL

Did you find a solution to this? I am having the same exact issue.

Roy168
Level 1
Tilaran, Costa Rica

Greetings from Costa Rica. Does anyone have an answer for this issue?

Simeon22
Level 2
Lucerne, CH

I would be interessed about it also. Is there a solution?

Greetings from Toyko.

Angela714
Level 8
Monachil, Spain

Is there a solution for this problem by now? If so, I can't find it and would be also be interested in receiving an answer. It would be nice being able to offer several experiences for the same timeslot and cover different interests (once one gets booked the other ones are automatically blocked for that time slot). Are there any news on this issue?