Multiple room listings for same address

Multiple room listings for same address

Hello Fellow Host, 

I am fairly new at hosting on Airbnb.  I have 5 rooms available in my property. Does Airbnb offer a way to list all 5 rooms at once? or do I have to list each room, separately? I have noticed that when guests book my property, Airnb does not list prices for each room.

Thank you 

Faustin

3 Replies 3
Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Faustin2 you need to list each room separately. You can make listings for each room and one for the whole villa if you want to rent it to big groups and link the calendars. I noticed you have listed the whole villa and it says you have 10 rooms for 10 people. Maybe snooze your property until you figure out how Airbnb works. 

Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco

Salute @Faustin2

If it is possible, i agree with  Ana1136 and when you want to link the calendar of separat rooms, you could see this link : 

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/1864/how-do-i-link-airbnb-calendars-for-multiple-listings 

Thanks, 

Miloud

Alice595
Level 10
Concord, CA

@Faustin2 Just add on to other hosts. Once a guest books the room from your listing, the list will be blocked for the dates booked. Then the list will not be appearing when other guests select dates which falls in that date range blocked. Therefore, you need to create one listing for each of your room even if it is the same nightly rate and same settings.

But you can duplicate an existing listing to avoid additional typing to save time.