My published list is gone for unknown reason, why??

My published list is gone for unknown reason, why??

Dear hosts, I am very new to Airbnb. Yesterday ( 2017-03-20 ) I create a list and successfully published it. My email inbox received one mail from Airbnb: "Congratulations! Your listing is published. Your listing, Jerry's share room, is published. Guests will see your listing in search and can instantly book available days as long as they meet your requirements. You’re now ready to help travelers from all over the world explore your neighborhood. " I can open my list directly via url: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/17780336 However, today I log on Airbnb again and find that list is gone. When I try to access it via url: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/17780336, I get this message: This listing is no longer available Do you have any idea why could this happen? Any suggestion from your side is high appreciated! Best regards, Jerry
10 Replies 10
Lora9
Level 2
Sofia, Bulgaria

The same problem.

Keila0
Level 10
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Hi @Jerry58!

When you open your dashboard and look for your listings list to check you calendar, for example, are you able to see the listing?

Hugs

Keila

Hello Keila, Thank you for your reply. No, in my dashboard I cannot see any list there. Please kindly refer to my screenshot: https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/5669954/24094007/b25c0c8a-0d91-11e7-9a3f-c53cc1dc7831.png Best regards, Jerry

viber image.jpgHello,

I have the same problem like Jerry.

But when I open my dashboard I see my listing.

Thanks!

Lora

Keila0
Level 10
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Hello guys,

First of all, I think it's nice to go for the desktop mode to do more "complex" operations with listings. It's because you always have more resources and buttons and space to check some stuff there. 

That said, @Jerry58, it's possible that you've deleted your listing (just possible but I'm not sure). Are you in China, correct?

China has some different rules going on for Airbnb, from the rest of the world so, the safest action that I recommend to you is to call them and try to confirm what had happened: China / Zhongguo - 中國 / 中国: +86-40-0120-9157 or 400-716-0164 (shared-cost)

Please, tell me about the results of this conversation with them.

@Lora9

For you I recommend to check the status of your listing on the desktop mode. To check if it is "paused" or "unlisted" or "listed", there. By the print you've sent, it looks like it's ok and that your listing should be showing up but I can see it on your profile in your wishlist and not as a valid listing (Two Bedrooms Luxury Villa Saint Vlas"). So, let's try to check this other way. Maybe you have more information there. 

Let us know.

rr.jpgHello,

thank you for the information.

Please find attached photo ot my dashboard, I think everything is fine.

I also check it on desktop mode, its the same - listed.

Keila0
Level 10
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Hi @Lora9

Yes, it looks like it's all fine. But there's something that I can't see that probably is making your listing not working properly.

An option would be to delete this listing and add it again or add a new one before deleting the previous one.

But before doing that, maybe you could want to contact Airbnb directly. It's a way to check if there no technical issue with your account. To find out the best number for you, you can go to the help center like the print below:

helpcenter1.JPG and then, in the next page, you go to "Contact" at the bottom of the left menu, like this:

helpcenter2.JPG

After that, a menu like this will show up to you:

helpcenter3.JPG

Click in the link "My Question is about something else" and there, you can opt to open a request with your doubt using this system or just to click on the telephone icon (URGENT, at the top right of the print below) where you gonna find information about local numbers and the toll free, probably. 

helpcenter4.JPG

In time, this print is from my panel so, I have a case opened there (that i opened by email, using this system) and that's why you see this message there ("your refferal question" and etc) 🙂

I hope it helps. 

🙂

Hugs

The

Thank you so much!

Could you please check can you find my property with these filters:

- Bedrooms: 2

- Bathrooms: 2

- For max people: 6

- WIFI, TV, KITCHEN

I can`t find it, I tried from different accounts but it isn`t show.

Thank you!

Lora

Keila0
Level 10
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Lora, there'n no need to try to find the listing with the search tool of airbnb.

There are lots of factors that determines the results of the search.

What's best in this case is that you take the address of your listing and try to open it in the private mode of any browser for example, to avoid being logged to any account, and check if it appears. 

Be aware on something: that "you yourself" can't find your listing in a search is something different. 

And you've mentioned that you have more than one account?

Maybe that's why I can see the property as a wishlist in your profile but you have issues in another one. Yoou should try to have just one profile and maybe delete this listing, creating a new one as Jerry did. Simplify and check the number os visualizations usint the status bar, that give you all statistics of your listings.

Try to contact Airbnb, also. They can help you but try to figure out about the differente accounts that you have.

And @Jerry58, I'm glad that you could fix your issue 🙂 Now I wish that you have a lot of good results and deals!

xoxo

Keila

Hello Keila,

Thanks a lot for your kind help. I have created another list and now it is visible in public. I don't know why the first list is gone. Mevertheless since the second list works now, I think it is ok. Thank you for your help and have a nice day!

Best regards,

Jerry