Need help. Airbnb suspended my account.

Theresa89
Level 2
Washington, DC

Need help. Airbnb suspended my account.

this is my situation:

I am contacting you because I had an issue with a guest that stayed in our suite Dec 14-16th. I contacted Airbnb requesting help. They escalated my case. The case manager asked me to send verification and I did. I sent video and pictures. This is the message I sent to Enrique H. >>>

I have called Airbnb 2 times and they have messaged him. They said someone will get back in touch within 24 hours. Since my email yesterday at 7:32 am phone call last night my entire 3 listings are blocked and unable for anyone to see them or reserve. I am not getting any help from the customer support and Enrique is not responding. Can you please check into this. I am a Super Host, if that means anything, and I have been providing great service for our guests. Because I have reported this incident, I am being penalized. Why?

**[Conversation with CS removed in line with Community Center Guidelines]

5 Replies 5
Cathie19
Level 10
Darwin, Australia

@Theresa89, Im sorry to hear your story, but we. should probably tag some moderators here who may be able to direct your issues to the people in the know. All the best.

@Nick@Quincy , @Katie .

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thank you for the tag on this one @Cathie19 

I escalated the case to CS and everything is resolved now. I've also informed @Theresa89 on this. 

Merry Christmas to you all 🙂 

Hi Cathie19, your tag helped Theresa89,

How can 'same' be done for myself.  Same issue.  Reporting incident cause of penalization?..

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Theresa89 

I noticed you have 3 listings in the search system at this moment and they seem not to be blocked:

https://www.airbnb.com/s/homes?host_id=114977783&map_toggle=true

They unblocked it last night.  Thank you for your interest and assistance.