Need help from Airbnb staff, listing blocked for 1 month, no answer by T&S team

J218
Level 2
Barcelona, Spain

Need help from Airbnb staff, listing blocked for 1 month, no answer by T&S team

Hi,

I am making this post to request help from the Airbnb staff:

About a month ago my account was requested to undergo verification. I completed such verification, but after that, my listing was hidden from search results, even though it shows as "listed".

I contacted support many times but they told me they had no idea of what happened. Then I contacted the T&S team which had originally sent me an email about the verification, and they told me this:

"During this process, we have a couple things we need to complete on our end that may impact your account capabilities temporarily until the verification is complete. Any reservations you have currently booked are still active at this time."

That was their last email, they haven't replied for weeks now, and they don't take phone calls. Airbnb customer support on the other hand have nothing to do with this apparently and have no knowledge or power over these decisions by the T&S.

So the result is I am effectively shadow banned from Airbnb.

I request someone from Airbnb to get in touch with me to understand what's happening and how to solve this problem.

Thank you

2 Replies 2
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

You have reached the Community Center public forum for guests and hosts.  You have not reached Air BNB staff.  So sorry you cannot get the answers you need from Air BNB.  Good Luck!

J218
Level 2
Barcelona, Spain

Duh, thanks for the heads up...

But as I said, (1) Airbnb support have  no idea what's going on, and (2) T&S doesn't reply to my emails.

So I am posting here to bring attention to my issue since  Airbnb staff read and post on these forums.

Their customer support is famous for being awful and there are countless stories of people getting stuck in a loop of open tickets.

So, can some Airbnb staff reading this post reply or get in touch with me via private message?

That'd be greatly appreciated.

Thank you