New Airbnb Listing

Jure3
Level 1
Radovljica, Slovenia

New Airbnb Listing

Hi,

I would like to list a new property, its a house with two apartments . As I go thru the "add new listing" interface, I do not see the option of deviding the house in to two units. Does that mean, I have to create two new listings, even thou they are in the same house?

Thanks for the reply and for the help.

Jure

2 Replies 2
Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Jure3

Yes Jure, you have to in actual fact create three listings, one for each apartment and a third which would be for both apartments under the one booking for maybe a larger family group!

Most of the property description you could 'cut and paste' from one listing to the other and you then set your pricing individually for each apartment.

It costs you nothing to set up additional listings and all three are visible from your profile page.

Once you have your three published you will need to sync your booking calendars so that bookings do not clash from one listing to the other. In other words Jure if one apartment is booked it will show as unavailable if someone would like to book both.

Here is how you sync your calendars...

How to Sync calendars.png

I hope this guide is of help to you Jure.

Cheers.....Rob

Jure3
Level 1
Radovljica, Slovenia

Dear Rob, Thank You very much for Your time and helpful information. Wish You and Your close ones a wonderful Saturday evening.

With warm regars,

Jure