Noisy neighbors ! Help !

Moudi1
Level 2
Raleigh, NC

Noisy neighbors ! Help !

I’m a new host and so far I’m getting great guests and 5 stars reviews, my listing is a private room in my apartment and it’s located in apartment complex, I have noisy neighbors and I can’t control it , I don’t know how can I address that in my discrption in a way that won’t freak potintial guests out ?

5 Replies 5
Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Moudi1 I think the one thing you can't say, which I'm sure is why you're posting, is "I have noisy neighbors."

You could use words like "lively," "vibrant," and "bustling" to describe your neighborhood, I guess?  It's hard to say without knowing more, though.  More about how noisy and when they're noisy, and more about the kind of neighborhood you're in.  Is it completely quiet except for them?

I have a lot of surroundings around, it’s apar complex and looks full, the neighbors unexpected, sometimes couple on top of me fight and scream at night, sometimes kids next door play very loud , it’s hard to expect when the noise will start and from where , all guests so far mostly out then they just come to sleep I’m just consernd about guests who are looking to relax and stay longer in their room. 

@Moudi1 I wouldn't worry about something you have no control over. 

Gordon0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

At the prices you are charging, @Moudi1, I cannot imagine guests are expecting zen-like peace. Use phrases like 'family building', 'lively', and so on. 

Exactly! I don’t understand the 5 stars resort expectations over a private room with a very fair price !