Non Payment

Elyse3
Level 1
New York, NY

Non Payment

I have not been paid out on a reservation for almost a week after check-in. Has anyone else ever experienced this? I typically am paid within 24 hours of check in, and I can't find a way to report this or look into it. Please help....

42 Replies 42
Greg20
Level 2
Wilmington, NY

Hi Elyse, what's your method of payout?  Previously, I've worked with Customer Service with varying degrees of success and then escalating to Twitter to get Airbnb's attention.  The social media staff are very professional and focused on resolving these types of issues.  Hopefully, this helps...  Greg

Judith7
Level 2
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Dear Greg, 

Do you know how can I talk with Airbnb? I need to contact them but I can´t find a way.

They have sent me a payment via Western Union for one of my guests, but since I dind´t claim for it in time (Western Union put a limited time for claimening a payment) this paymnet expired and they sent the payment back to Airbnb, However, I can´t find a way to ask Airbnb to send it again to me.

(Sorry for my English)

Thank you very much for your  time and help!

Judith, form Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Judith7
Level 2
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Hi Judith, the easiest(?) way is to call Customer Service and explain your situation.  Have you done that; or, do you need the Customer Services number?  Cheers, Greg

Suzy8
Level 2
Merced, CA

have not gotten paid(direct checking) checked bank today, for my last three client visits...Yikes!

No payment for my first three clients...direct checking, checked with bank! Yikes...

This is my first time accepting a reservation on Airbnb and I read the policy that they will deposit the money after the guest checks in it has now been 8 days later and I have still not received payment for their stay.. The guest have completed their stay and have now  checked out.  I set up for direct deposit into my bank acct. The website status is paid out on June 2 but I have not recieved any money yet??  I google the airbnb phone number, called and the wiat time was over 30 minutes and still no one answer so I finally hung up...

Any suggestion on how I can resolve this issue? Thank you

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

me alsoset up for direct deposit into my bank account, but I have not recieved any money yet.i got email from Airbnb and request me to added payment method  which i already added but airbnb still asking me for payment method. please suggest me.

Still waitin g for payments, direct deposit of five guesta over three weeks ago...Please give me phone number to resolve this. Thanks, Grandma SuzyQ

Agung0
Level 1
Yogyakarta, Indonesia

Hello Everyone, We are very new on this website, and we still do not understand about the payment method

Do we need to put my bank account ?

How its work when we get some booking?

Thank you

Eric78
Level 2
Kailua-Kona, HI

Im not getting paid.  can't contact Airbnb.  getting read to cancel  all reservations

Any suggestions?

Vilma2
Level 2
France

I have not been paid out on a reservation for 5 weeks after check-out!

Check InWed, May 04
Check OutFri, May 06
Payout
€40 x 2 nights€80
Airbnb Service Fee(€3)
Total Payout€77

I want my money soon or I will put you in court.  

Vilma2
Level 2
France

Hello, my  Airbnb payout information was changed on May 13. 
BUT I stilll did not get the payment from  Elio  from 4 мay- 6 May 2016 . - 2 days  €80 EUR.    
It is imposible to contact through the airbnb help centre, to ask and get the information I need.
I can not continue with rent for the reason, to deal with the Airbnb. Ii is difficult to contact and get any help any explanation for the payment what has disappeared already for one month.  Waiting forward to hear from the help centre soon.