Not paid it's been over two weeks

Not paid it's been over two weeks

I've not received my $1018.60  payment yet, I've  been waiting for over two weeks,

Airbnb said for me to contact PAYONEER, as Airbnb don't want to know,

So I have sent over 80 emails in two weeks to no avail,

I thought my contract was with AIRBNB, 

if this is so then Airbnb  are responsible and have the obligation to make sure Payoneer pays me out.

Payoneer has paid me within 3 days, up till this payment,.

Airbnb Don't care at all, as Airbnb have been paid up front.

I don't know if I should accept more guests,

and do I let next weeks guests that have book and paid Airbnb come or do I cancel them.

Can anyone Help me,

Thanks 

Melita

2 Replies 2
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

As you probably have experienced, @Melita13 , the payout is a two step process and you would get 2 email notifications, one from Air BNB about the payout and one from Payoneer about the receipt of the payout.  That is my experience.  Did you receive the first email from Air BNB?  If so, then I would go to Payoneer.  I have had no problems with contacting a representative at Payoneer.  If you never received an email from Air BNB that there was a payout, then the problem is with Air BNB collection.  In that case, your investigation might include contacting the guest to confirm that Air BNB did indeed debit their payment method.  good luck!

Hi Linda108 yes I got the email from Airbnb the next day as I always do, and I got a email from Payoneer at the same time saying that they have put the money in my bank, 4 days later I email Payoneer to say it's not in my bank, they sent me a email showing that it did go into my bank, I went to my bank to see were it was, I then re email Payoneer to say it is still not in 10 days later and 40 more emails they said they have no idea were the money is,  just it may be lost in the banking system, then on the 12th day they ask me to get a litter from my bank with my acc number on it, so I did this, my bank acc is still the same as it has been for years, so I emailed  it to them, now it's the 16th day, and Payoneer still have not got back to me.

Funny my bank asked me if Payoneer is from a  3rd world country as they have been banking money into your acc for so long, now they have a problem with the your acc.