Option to automatically send invoices for Airbnb service fees via email needed

Czarek2
Level 1
Sochonie, Poland

Option to automatically send invoices for Airbnb service fees via email needed

Hi Guys. I love Airbnb 🙂 I have 6 units and working on the next ones. However, I'd like to highlight one thing that is quite annoying about Airbnb - namely, its inability to send cost invoices to an email account.

I receive 90% of my business invoices via email, which makes it easy, in a touchless and automated wayto send them to my accounting service. However, in Airbnb this is not possible. I have to log in, browse through each transaction, go to a drop-down menu, open the VAT invoice window, print to email, click send.... Can you see? this is so hopelessly inefficient and moreover, eating up my own time, while the goal of real estate business is to have cashflow without personal engagement (at least this is the goal of people who want to be rentiers). With a growing scale, each of you, even if managing this personally, would, at some point, do nothing else but download invoices (think of 100s of rental units and thousands of reservations per month).

So, do you have any way today to get these invoices (I did not find an option in the panel). What needs to be true for Airbnb to send these invoices? Do they have an email address (I guess they have an outsourced company managing invoices) where I could ask for sending me an electronic copy of each service fee invoice?

Thanks in advance!

Czarek

3 Replies 3
Kasia41
Level 2
Skawina, Poland

Hi, I have same problem as Czarek. Maybe is there the way to download all invoices by one click?

Best,

Kasia

Hi I was just looking for a way to solve exactly the same problem. I have 10 listings and having to click through all bookings to get to the service fee invoice takes me 8 clicks and a few scrolls for each of them. It takes a lot of time. Surely it must be possible to get them all in one place so one can choose a certain period of time and can just click once and get them all printed for the accountant. 

Great Airbnb if you could solve this problem.

Thanks

Martine

Samy24
Level 1
Brussels, Belgium

A must have feature!