Payment Method

Payment Method

hello! I need some help asap. I tried to book a room for two, the host accepted us but the transaction fails every time and I can't understand what's the problem. it says *update you payment method. you have 4h left to do it* and *failed to process the payment collection*... now we have just 2 h left and we don't know what to do. 

can anyone just help us please with a piece of advice? thank  you!

2 Replies 2
Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco

Salute, 

If it is possible for you @Baznat0 could you pay by one of your friends or family Bank card.  

Thanks, 

Miloud

Zeljko7
Level 1
Belgrade, Serbia

I hope you found the way to settle payment. I know that AirBnB has worsen theirs system of payment. I was charged some crazy amount of money for SWIFT payment and in a customer service no one have serious knowledge about who has responsibility for what part of the transaction. All they do is to instruct you to go to your bank and ask them for details. That is removing any responsibility from AirBnB. And if AirBnB accepted to take part in payment systems it should also take responsibility for every possible problem which can cause by thair payment institution. Otherwise they act irresponsible and they aren't accountable for their part in a payment process.