Payment advice

Austeja0
Level 2
Milan, Italy

Payment advice

Hello all, 

I kindly ask help from someone experienced in hosting!

I just contacted my bank to make sure all will go smooth for my first hosting transaction. 

However, i can only receive the payment if it comes from private people not company. 

Question: when the company releases the payment, the payer is Airbnb or my guest?

Question 2: is it possible to print out any kind of agreement between host and airbnb, as a proof that the money comes for renting a flat. 

THANK YOU

8 Replies 8
Ed-and-Hugh0
Level 10
Miami, FL

@Austeja0 What kind of a bank doesn't accept money from a business? I've never heard of this.

You can always print out your reservations or transaction history.

Angela115
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Why does Airbnb take up to 8 working days to transfer payments when I can make transfers instantly.

Why are there no direct contact phone/email to directly contact airbnb on the website

When I found an old phone number I was cut off twice.

I am sure these are questions that should be directed to Airbnb?

Did you ever get answers to  your air bnb

Dejan2
Level 1
Belgrade, Serbia

Hi, I have a question and the situation on which I do not know how to react : the client is asking if it is possible to make down payment to airbnb 80% and 20% upon arrival. Is this ok ? How I have to arrange the matter of 20% ? I am new and I need your assistance and advice. Thank you in advance

Air bnb are paying me too little  for the room - it is advertised at £60 per night and they are only paying me £50 a night

How do I call them  there is  no number anywhere to call for help 

This is my first hosting ! 

I am in england london

Dijana1
Level 1
Sveti Stefan, Montenegro

I olso get less money than its listed!Its realy crazy for paying the bank transaction !I wonder is there any payment method where the hosts dont pay so much fees
Aron2
Level 1
Gothenburg, Sweden

Hi!

I'm trying to add another payment method (Paypal) to my account. It says to type in the e-mail linked to my paypal-account and then continue. Once Im done and click resume, the page doesn't load. It just freezes. Anyone having this problem but me?

Tayfun12
Level 2
Bielefeld, Germany

Hello Guys

I kindly ask help from someone experienced in hosting about PAYOUT. And please help me. Í don't know what ı must make.  My account Not blocked, reservation system open but PAYOUT BLOCKED. UNBELİEVABLE. in 1 month  always full my home and Airbnb say Disabled my payout . Don't want pay.  They say ''REGULATİON IMPACTING YOUR ACCOUNT" 

** private conversation hidden **