Payment error

Michal11
Level 2
Springville, CA

Payment error

Hello,

Recently, due to a fire in my area, I had to deal with cancellations and refunds.  I refunded a guest for half the amount as discussed with the guest, and then the guest contacted airbnb and recieved an additional, full refund (all taken from my funds). They also deducted the refund from the second person's partial stay from my account, though they never deposited the initial amount. It was complicated to figure out what the various help people did with the two different bookings, but they ended up deducting from my account $742. above the full cost of refunding the guests.  As I said, accounting error.  But the person assigned to the case does not respond, and when I call, whomever I speak with says that they will add to my notes, but Hannie, the one assigned to me will call me and is the only one who can fix the error.  She has not emailed or called me.

Is there any way to take care of this?

Michal

2 Replies 2

@Michal11  Try Twitter Airbnb Help they usually reply quickly and nudge and keep nudging the people who should be calling you back into action.

thank you. i have avoided adding twitter to the social media line up.  but it looks like i will have to.  ugh.