Payment error

Guga0
Level 1
Tbilisi, Georgia

Payment error

I have been transferred amount for the stay of the guest. As the name was not indicated correctly I am not able to get the money from bank. Since September I am trying to contact Airbnb and sort this issue, but without success. Grateful for your advice on what can I do? 

4 Replies 4

Hi @Guga0, what's Airbnb saying?

I think all you could do would be to contact AirBnB and the bank. If neither is willing to help, you could contact the bank's regulator or AirBnB's regulator. I think you are going to have to evaluate your chances of success, the amount of money and the level of effort required and go from there. 

If your country has the law of escheatment, eventually (several years, probably) the bank will transfer the money to your government and you'll need to prove that you are the person whom the money belongs and the government will return the funds to you. 

Hi, last four months I am trying to contact them, but without any success. Can you please tell me if you know , how to contact with them. 

I can't get in touch with airbnb, that's the main problem. Any chance you can advise how can I get in touch with relevant people there? Many thanks