Payment from Airbnb and Cancellation Policy

Payment from Airbnb and Cancellation Policy

Hi all

Just started with a listing on Airbnb and had inquiry within 24-hours - Amazing. Two questions I need a little help with please: -

With regards to payment from Airbnb - i have read and understand the policies however they state that payment is made 24-hours after the guests arrival; however I got a message from Airbnb stating there were funds read to be transferred - sure these are contradictory?

I have also selected the strictest cancellation policy due to the demand period and it states that the guest can get 50% refund if the cancel 7-days prior to arrival; what happens thereafter?

Regards

Mark

1 Reply 1
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Mark647   So you already have a guest?  I am confused.  Air BNB will hold back payment for a period of time when you first start and after that you will have the payout 24 hours after your stated check in time.

If you hover over the selected policy you will get the description.  Strict means there is no refund after 7 days unless there are extenuating circumstances.

BTW you pictures are confusing to me.  You have some lovely seaside pictures, but I didn't see a bedroom.  Is it a studio apartment?  You can add captions for the pictures.  Also, you profile picture is a little creepy to me.  A well lit profile is more welcoming.  Just a couple of thoughts.